Air Qualitee Cabin Air Filters
Our cabin air filter program is on the leading edge of coverage and technology
Over 40 million vehicles in North America require cabin air filter replacement. Periodic replacement is necessary for the defrost, heating and air-conditioning systems operate at their peak. A clean filter also keeps pollen, spores, road dust and soot from entering into the vehicle. We sell/supply more cabin air filters than any other North American competitor.
The AirQualitee line:
- Covers over 98.2% of that market, 867 model years
- Directly match OE filters
- Comes with installation instructions in each filter package
- Can be installed in fifteen minutes or less, in over 80% of applications
VGX Disk Brake Pad Kits & Sets
All North American engineered, manufactured, packaged and shipped
While Momentum is an American owned company, our New World Friction manufacturing division in Cambridge, Ontario. This gives us the home field advantage of complete, continuous, hands-on quality control to truly deliver quiet, low dusting pads with industry leading performance and wear characteristics. Our friction series includes:
Premium Ceramic • Premium Semi-Metallic • Severe Duty formulations.
VGX Complete Brake Kits —
Come with all the correct, industry first and best hardware and high temp lubrication necessary for a complete brake job.
VGX Brake Sets —
Come with a full set of pads that are needed to complete a brake job.
Both Kits and Sets have:
- performance enhanced formulations
- premium OE shim materials
- 100% OE matched slots and chamfers
- SAE standard test validation
VGX Platinum Rotors & Drums
VGX Platinum Rotor Series is our premium line and are engineered to withstand the type of severe duty use emergency vehicles require. They have a “Best-in-Class” rating for performance, operate quietly and they last.
Our Carbon+ Rotors:
- More carbon maximizes heat transfer for cooler braking
- Higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking
- Dry-oil “dipped not sprayed” protectant protects both vented and non-vented rotors
- Ready-To-Go right out of the box
Our drums and rotors are 100% inspected for accuracy of bolt-holes, center holes, TIR (Total Indicated Run-Out), thickness, diameter, and weight.
OEM — Original Exhaust Manufacturing
THE OEM Exhaust program has been built to cover the most often-replaced exhaust parts. This “short” line program consists of welded assemblies, flex tubes and gaskets.